Amid the current health crisis, it is fair to say that everyone is feeling the pinch.
This goes without saying for parents and guardians whose income and livelihood were affected by the Movement Control Order (MCO) – some have to bear the brunt of pay cuts while others are laid off as a result of their employers’ downsizing exercise.
As a leading provider of private education in Malaysia, we fully understand the plight of parents from the bottom of our hearts.
To further ease their financial burden, we have recently rolled out a myriad of measures for our two premier educational institutions with the key message, “Let us ease your journey during this time of uncertainties”:
Peninsula International School Australia (PISA)
- Free Bridging Programme*: Enquire into our free bridging programme worth up to Rm13,000 for all students enrolling into our Australian K12 education for the first time.
- 35% Rebate: Enrol now and get 35% rebate of our published school fees.
- Monthly Installments: Reserve your seat now and enjoy monthly installments from as low as RM1,400 for the next intake.
- Fee Freeze: No more concern about school fee hike as we have frozen ours until 2024!
Ask us how we can help your child/children gain passage into the Australian K-12 Education by giving us a buzz at 03-5033 8000
Imperial International School Ipoh
- RM500/month*: Already spending more than RM500 monthly for enrichment classes? Your child can have an international Cambridge school education from us for the same amount monthly? No more tuition!
- Open Day: We understand that every pupil is different; in order not to leave anyone behind, we develop a personalised learning plan for every child. Hear more from us during our Open Day on 25 July 2020 (Sat) from 10am to 3pm.
- 50% Rebate*: Yes, enroll now and get a 50% school fee rebate (until Jan 2021). And that’s not all … In view of the lingering uncertainties that every family has to endure, we have also frozen our school fee rates until 2024!